Holiday Safety Tip #1 – Fire ExtinguishersNovember 14, 2017
Holiday Safety Tip #3 – CandlesDecember 7, 2017
Top safety tips to help prevent fire damage:
- Locate smoke alarms, test batteries, and replace as needed.
- If you don’t know the last time you replaced your smoke alarm, it may be time for a new one.
- It’s best to have a smoke alarm in every room to ensure maximum coverage, basements and attics are no exception.
- While redecorating for the holidays, remember not to paint or cover smoke alarms. This could cause the unit to malfunction or operate poorly.
- If you don’t have a smoke alarm, get one ASAP!