Holiday Safety Tip #3 – CandlesDecember 7, 2017
Ventura County MudslidesJanuary 10, 2018
While holiday decorations bring joy and laughter, but if your not careful they can lead to disappointment and even disaster.
Here are some simple safety tips to remember during the holidays.
- Make sure the tree is at least 3 feet away from any heat source, like fireplaces, radiators, candles, heat vents or lights.
- When lighting the Christmas tree, pay attention to indoor/outdoor use.
- Don’t overload your sockets and or use more than 3 light strands in a row.
- A dry tree can catch fire easily, so be sure to water your Christmas tree everyday.
- Turn off your tree lights before bed or while you are away from home.
#propertyrestoration #damageprevention #safetytips
CA LIC# 1013305